Bug Does not allow image attachments

anil

Customer
Add-on does not allow product image to be uploaded. (When optimize image is enabled)

ACP>Setup>Basic options>Attachments

From what I've gathered, this is due to the new " Optimize Image " option in the control panel.

Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 4.07.51 PM.webp

If users have this option checked, DB E-Commerce will not allow a photo to be uploaded.
Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 4.05.16 PM.webp

Please fix. I'd very much like to have my images optimized while being able to use DB ECommerce without any issues.

Thanks

If we choose NOT to optimize image, the uploaded works fine.
Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 4.08.47 PM.webp

Very strange. I’ll look into this and get back to you as soon as a fix is available.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future release (4.1.0).

Change log:
Fix: Fix product image uploads when Image Optimization is enabled

Yeah, I have one more feature I want to add in addition to the product icon image optimisation feature, and then I'll release it :)

If for whatever reason the update is not released within a month, please contact me and I'll extend your license by another month from when the update is released.

Yeah, I have one more feature I want to add in addition to the product icon image optimisation feature, and then I'll release it :)

If for whatever reason the update is not released within a month, please contact me and I'll extend your license by another month from when the update is released.
sounds good, thank you.

Hello @anil,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

I’ll release it today I’m hoping, I’ve been testing a few other changes here @ this site to “dogfood” it before releasing a new version :)

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x XenForo 2.3.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
4.83 star(s) 6 ratings
Back