Bug Double Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmg_db

Customer
Hello!

I purchased the DB Credits plugin and had a question. We currently have a rule setup where a new user must have 2 approved posts before approval is no longer required but this is causing an issue. Here's what's happening:

1) User starts a new thread
2) DB credits 50 points
3) We approve the thread within XenForo
4) User receives another 50 credits.

Is there any way to prevent the double crediting?

Can you please check whether you set the Negation Amount on the Thread event? It should be set to the same as the Flat Amount setting.

Hello,

It looks like it's set. Here is a screenshot:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 8.59.20 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 8.59.20 AM.webp
    113.7 KB · Views: 3
I will post back when I have more information or if I need more information from you. Bumping your ticket does not increase the speed at which it gets resolved.

I have applied a potential hotfix for this to v5.0.1. Can you please re-download the mod and re-upload the files, then delete ./internal_data/dbtechCreditsUpgrade.lock then let me know if that works for you?

Hello,

I tested and it looks like it doesn't work still. Users are still receiving the points again after approval of the thread.

1) User starts a new thread
2) DB credits 50 points
3) We approve the thread within XenForo
4) User receives another 50 credits.

I will look into this further and post back when I have more information or if I need additional information from you.

Hello,

This is still not working properly. Does it have something to do with the approval?
I've attached an image that shows double credits.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 1.26.14 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 1.26.14 PM.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
I can't replicate the issue unfortunately, so I'll need an FTP and AdminCP account in order to look into this further.

Hello @tmg_db,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x XenForo 2.3.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating