DragonByte Mail - Anazon Ses and Email Bounce

Ricsca

Customer
I'm considering purchasing the DragonByte Mail plugin.
I use Amazon Ses email sending but have never been able to get Email Bounce to work.
If I purchase this plugin can I get help making Email Bounce work? If we don't have Email Bounce installed I can't send mailing lists.
Thank you

But do I have to configure the bounce part on xf? I tried to configure it like this myself but it doesn't work...

Attachments

• bounce.webp
    bounce.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 2
  • bounce-2.webp
    bounce-2.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Sorry, I corrected the post... unfortunately xf has this translation bug that many of us reported but they don't intend to fix...
I write from Italy, I see the sites translated into Italian through the Chrome browser but when I paste some text in English, it sends me translated into Italian...

But with your component, users who do not have a valid email have their User state changed to "Email invalid (bounced)"?
Isn't this option enabled just by activating xf's default bounce?

What my component does is handle notifications from Amazon SES and passes it to the default XF bounce handler. Any complaint or failure notification from Amazon SES will be treated by XF like a normal bounce. Here, I have it set up to 1 bounce = immediate user state change to "Email invalid (bounced)".

Or I found this site, it sends 3000 emails (and 1000 emails for 1 dollar) so you will pay 5 dollars for the other 5000 emails. Is it okay to clean the list?

Back