Bug Error when viewing configured support forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting the following error when I click on the Support Forum I created for the Support Tickets:

Error: Call to a member function getFlattened() on null in src/addons/DBTech/Tickets/ControllerPlugin/Overview.php at line 30
  1. DBTech\Tickets\ControllerPlugin\Overview->getCategoryListData() in src/addons/DBTech/Tickets/Listener.php at line 201
  2. DBTech\Tickets\Listener::postDispatchForum()
  3. call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 50
  4. XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2654
  5. XF\App->fire() in src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php at line 286
  6. XF\Mvc\Controller->postDispatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 383
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
  11. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  12. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Is the forum set up to be associated with a product, and is that product in a category?

Pretty much nothing appears to be working right and I'm not sure why I'm doing wrong. When on the forum, tickets can not be seen using the Support tab, there are no categories listed or ability to submit a ticket. I feel completely lost.

It would seem as if your Tickets files have been edited, as this part of the error message:
DBTech\Tickets\ControllerPlugin\Overview->getCategoryListData() in src/addons/DBTech/Tickets/Listener.php at line 201
Refers to line 201, but the actual code exists on line 260. If your files are missing significant blocks of code, this would be a potential cause for the error message.

Please download a fresh copy and instead of manually uploading the files, use the "Install/upgrade from archive" feature in XenForo to re-upload the files.

Reminder: Please do not double-post as that makes it much more difficult for me to assist you.

I didn't edit any of the ticket files. The only edits I have made were selectable options within Admin CP related to the screenshots.

I have both E-commerce and Tickets add-on... should I only do a fresh copy of Tickets?

Yes, only a fresh copy of Tickets is needed for this part of the debugging process. If you uploaded the files manually, it's possible the upload process corrupted them.

Using the "Install/upgrade from archive" button will prevent any such issues.

Okay, I think I have the Ticket thing almost working. However, I'm curious if there is a way to add variables in the Support Ticket actions like the user's email address and the user's License ID etc...

Is this possible? If not, do you plan on adding this? See Screenshot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 01.webp
    Screen Shot 01.webp
    77.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
If you can give me a complete set of variables you'd want to use, I can split it into a new Feature Request that can be looked at for future versions :)

Hello @miss-fire-breath,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce: Tickets has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce: Tickets

DragonByte eCommerce XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x XenForo 2.3.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating