• Support will be limited until July 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jscarfino

What im trying to do is,

You know in each post in the postbit it says
Your Credits: 44.32

What i want to do is get it to display the amount of credits you have globally across the site at the top right below the navbar..

I can not seem to figure out the coding to get this to work.

What would the code be to put in my templates to get it to display the users credits?

What im trying to do is,

You know in each post in the postbit it says
Your Credits: 44.32

What i want to do is get it to display the amount of credits you have globally across the site at the top right below the navbar..

I can not seem to figure out the coding to get this to work.

What would the code be to put in my templates to get it to display the users credits?

Hi there,

Your site is actually listed as using illegal unlicensed versions of our pro software - I checked manually and a pro version of VBAA does exist there. For obvious reasons we don't provide support to people who steal our software, sorry :(

I downloaded a DB package off a site, i was unaware it had paid mods in it! I removed it from my site.. Can you now help me with my question?

I'm looking for something like this as well.

How do you change the Automatic Template Edits for the Navbar to appear in the CMS as well and not just the Forum section?

I'm looking for something like this as well.

How do you change the Automatic Template Edits for the Navbar to appear in the CMS as well and not just the Forum section?

Hi there,

Your best bet is to start your own support thread so the developer gets notified of it - chances are they won't see your post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.