• Support will be limited until July 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question Paychecks

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkster666

Customer
I seem to be having problems with the paycheck event. I added a paycheck event. I set the Paycheck Interval to 1 for testing. Its been since last night at 5pm est and only 10 people out of 70 have received paychecks. Is there any way to force all paychecks to be handed out at once per event? I have set the Scheduled Task Manager 00, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50. and Process Transactions in Realtime is set to yes. I cant think of any other way to set this up.

Users need to log in to get their paychecks; however they will get all backlogged events as soon as they arrive. It is this way because I cant control the number of users you have, and certain threshholds (depends on server and i dont have any way to determine programatically) so best to just have them generate their own. While it is disconcerting to not see everyone get their paychecks at once or on time, the actual user will get them when they are actually present - when it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back