Question Unable to purchase DragonByte Security

Rebound

Customer
Hi,

I am unable to purchase the DragonByte Security add-on. When trying to complete the checkout process, I receive this error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

A server error occurred. Please try again later.

I am trying to purchase the add-on using my personal details. I do not have a registered business, so I cannot use that checkout method. Kindly let me know if there is a way to fix this issue. Thank you.

I just tried disabling my VPN as well, just in case it was being blocked because of it. It still does not work.

Sorry about that, this was a bug related to the address changes, it should be resolved now!

I tried again, and it is still giving me the same error. I try using the "Personal" option and entering my information, and it throws the same error as before.

I used the "Business" option and entered my address information, and it seems to have worked now. The "Personal" option throws the error, but "Business" does not. I was able to place my order. Thank you!

Ah darn, I see the follow-up issue. That teaches me to only test it in the address book and not in the actual checkout form 😅

I've applied a permanent fix and also applied a fix for the "Personal" option not being checked by default when creating a new address.

Thank you for the information and for your patience, sorry for the inconvenience!

Hello @Rebound,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Security has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

DragonByte Security

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x XenForo 2.3.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back