Question 2FA QR Code not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol-x

Customer
The QR code for 2FA on Vbulletin 3.8.x is not appearing when I use the DragonByte 2FA program for any members.

It could be that the 2FA provider no longer supports the endpoint used to generate the image. Unfortunately I have no plans to update any vBulletin product at this time.

Sorry I couldn’t bring better news.

Are you saying that my Dragonbyte 2FA application is no longer supported by you?
I paid you for a lifetime license only a few years ago.

This add-on has always been free, you paid for a Branding Free add-on so you wouldn’t get a copyright footer.

It was also four years ago almost to the day.

Could you please give me the details of someone who may be able to help me fix this problem, like the developer or the name of the 2FA provider?
Thank you

Looks like Google has taken the API offline, you can try reaching out to them and asking them to re-activate the https://chart.googleapis.com/chart API URL.

Hello @Lol-x,

We hope your ticket regarding Two-Factor Authentication has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Two-Factor Authentication

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating