Implemented Difficult to download

Status
Not open for further replies.

au lait

Customer
Hi,

I've noticed it several times. Since I work with it regularly, however, it is ok for me. But many others have problems. Downloading is complicated. It should be based on what many people are used to (XFRM).

Screen_20180831085017.webp

the button "Download" is dominant. it should not refer to a new page. here a popup should open where you can download immediately! similar to the
Screen_20180831085400.webp
many people overlook the list below and the "download" next to it is not as dominant as the button above

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
No worries :)

Do you have any other immediate feedback that should go into v1.1.2 or am I okay to release it? :)

Looks good! Think this should make it easier for users.

Screen_20180831045141.webp

In this message it would be cool if there was a clickable link.
Screen_20180831045233.webp

Screen_20180831045345.webp

but I would have left the list here anyway!

Otherwise - MANY THANKS!

@au lait I've applied a hotfix to v1.1.2 that addresses an issue where the payment button on checkout would say "Get free" even though the order total was indeed above 0.

If you re-download the mod, re-upload the files then rebuild the master data, this will be resolved.

Hello @au lait,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back