Question Not following Theme colors

Sure can, but if you visit the site you can see it. Here is the screenshot, as you can see it isnt following our theme color scheme

1716829080848.webp

I asked for a screenshot because I did visit your site and I did see it follows the theme colours, which your screenshot also shows.

Could you please point out the specific parts you believe are not following the theme colours? I can then point out the style property being used.

Our text colors are Black, and this is using Blues for title, replies and last message. Also the backgrounds are using BLUEs when the theme uses whites and greys so it is ignoring our theme. We have night and day themes, so for us to have to change these colors every time there is a update would be an issue. Cant we just fix it so it uses the theme colors? Let me know

Are you sure that is not just the “Unread” highlight? @xf-contentHighlightBg

Because that's what InfoPanels is using. Do you need help customising that style property to fit your style?

I will need to change the blues to the main colors of the theme. What do I need to change them? The colors, and the background blue colors?

Not sure how it is using blue as backgrounds for all of these fields, then the default is white or grey. Anyway how do I fix this?

Go to the AdminCP -> Expand the Appearance tab -> click "Style properties" -> In the top left, choose your style -> Click "Basic colors" -> Scroll down to & change "Highlighted content background color".

I just purchased another one of these, and it seems to have broke a bit, as you can see once I added the widget, it isn't following the design:

1717284074741.webp

It put the category in a weird box, making it smaller than the other categories and also now has a white background when it shouldnt as you can see the other ones don't.

How do I make the Top Stats category looks like our normal categories without the white boarder and being the same size. Thanks

The widget is following the standard XenForo style. Your style is not, so you will need to contact your style developer to get assistance with this particular issue.

Hello @suprastan,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte InfoPanels has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

DragonByte InfoPanels

XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x XenForo 2.3.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back